Sunday, November 30, 2008

Yesterday

Yesterday by Leona Lewis


I thought our days would last forever
But it wasnt our destiny
Cuz in my mind we had so much time
But I was so wrong
Now I can believe that I can still find the strengh in the moments we made
I'm lookin back on yesterday

They can take tomorrow and the plans we made (plans we made)
They take the music that will never play (I know)
All the broken dreams (oh the broken dreams),
take everything (take everything)
Just take it away, but they can never have yesterday (yesterday)

They can take the future that we'll never know (never know)
They can take the places that we said we will go
All the broken dreams (oh the broken dreams),
take everything Just take it away (take everything)
But they can never have yesterday

2 comments:

The Man Who Loves Everton said...

this is my fav from leona's first album.

her latest hit is run. okie originally it's from snow patrol. but i think leona's version is better.

The Sweet Piscean said...

你可以多介紹一點給我聽啊~~