Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Hollies - Sorry Suzanne

Sorry Suzanne (Stephens / Macaulay)

I can't make it if you leave me I'm sorry Suzanne believe me I was wrong And I knew I was all along Forgive me I still love you more than ever I'm sorry Suzanne for ever hurting you You know I never wanted to I'm truly sorry Suzanne I could never ever justify All the tears I made you cry But I do regret it my Suzanne You gotta believe me I was lookin' 'round for someone new What a foolish thing to do All the time I knew it Heaven knows what made me do it girl I can't make it if you leave me I'm sorry Suzanne believe me I was wrong And I knew I was all along all along I'm truly sorry Suzanne If you would only take me back again Things would be so different then What I wouldn't give for One more chance to live for you Suzanne

No comments: